The VILLAGE CLUB DE CAMARGUE in Port Camargue offers the warm welcome and facilties typical of many Mediterranean holiday villages, as well as direct access to the beach. The residence is 800m for the commerical centres of Grau du Roi and Port Camargue itself, and offers accommodation in apartments divided between two storey buildings set in a large, pleasant park.
This residence offers a CLUB accommodation option, comprising accommodation (including TV hire, bed linen and towels, beds made on arrival and end of stay cleaning) in renovated apartments (no kitchenette), full-board meals and Kid's Club for children aged 4 to 12 years and Club Ados for ages 13 to 18 years (from 13/04-11/05, 06/07-31/08 and 26/10-09/11).
For more information on this accommodation, as well as self-drive and rail packages, contact our UK reservations team on 020 7371 6111.
The "Club" accommodation option offers various activities led by an on-site team, including a Mini-Club for children aged 4 to 12 years (inclusive) from 13/04 to 11/05, 06/07-31/08 and 26/10 to 09/11, and a Club Ados for children aged 13 to 18 years (inclusive) which runs throughout the season.
FREE OF CHARGE
- Heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from 13/04)
- Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool (open mid-June to mid-September, weather permitting)
- Tennis court
- Multi sports pitch, boules, table tennis (equipment loan subject to availability), beach-volleyball
- Children's playground
- Cot and high chair loan for children under 2 years (subject to availability)
- Spa with sauna and whirlpool (8 euros/session, subject to availability)
- WiFi access in reception
- Laundry room
- Bike hire
- Parasol hire and lilo hire for beach/poolside area during July and August
- Daytime games including darts, dancing, sports tournaments etc.
- Sports including wake-up gym, aerobics, boules, volley-ball etc.
- Evening after-dinner shows (all entertainment/actitivties detailed are free of charge for all guests)
Relax and unwind durin your stay in Port Camargue at the Spa et Bien Etre by Lagrange spa suite, which offers a range of five different treatment and massage packages that can be reserved and paid for at the same time as booking your accommodation. For prices and details, follow the link on the left-hand side of the page, proceed with your online booking or contact us directly.
- Full board: Indoor/outdoor restaurant (covered terrasse by the swimming pool) serving all meals in buffet-style:
- Breakfast (7h30-10h): assortments of breads, pastries, cereals, cheeses, fruit, cold meats, hot and cold drinks, juices etc.
- Lunch (12h30-14h30) and Dinner (19h30-21h30) served in buffet style (starters, main courses, cheese and desserts) with a choice of barbecued meats
- Snacks 16h to 17h
- Drinks, lunch and evening self-service: water, local wines (red and rose)
State at the time of booking and pay locally when required, except parking
- Parking - reserve and pay at time of booking accommodation, proceed with booking for rates
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival) and towels included
- TV (may only have French channels)
- Pets 5 euros/pet/night, 34 euros/pet/week (2 max/apartment, not permitted from 06/07 to 24/08)
STUDIO 2/3 PERSONNES (S23)
Sleeps 3 (min. 2 adults), approx. 28m², living area with double bed + entrance area with single bed or 3 single beds. The majority of apartments are situated on the 1st floor, with furnished balcony.
2 PIECES CABINE 2/4 PERSONNES (224K)
Sleeps 4 (min. occupancy 3, with at least 2 adults), approx. 28m², living area, entrance with bunks, small bedroom sleeping 2 OR living area sleeping 2, small bedroom with bunks. Situated on the ground floor with furnished terrace.
3 PIECES DUPLEX 4/6 PERSONNES (346X)
Sleeps 6 (min. occupancy 4, with at least 2 adults), approx. 42m². Ground floor: living area with double sofa bed, bedroom with bunks, terrace at garden level. Upstairs: double bedroom with balcony.